Basically subway cars were roller coasters.
Basically subway cars were roller coasters.
VGM12 - Assassin’s Creed II - Ezio
Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Ezio Collectible Figure from the Assassin’s Creed II video game series. The real-like collectible is fully poseable, specially crafted based on the image of Ezio in the video game, highlighting the newly developed head sculpt, highly detailed costume and weapons.
The 1/6th scale Ezio Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Ezio in the video game Assassin’s Creed II
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- TrueType body with over 30 points of articulations
- Real-like hair sculpture with detachable ponytail tied up with ribbon
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable posing palms including
- One (1) pair of open palms (right palm with glove)
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair for holding swords (right palm with glove)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) creamy white colored shirt
- One (1) brown-color cape with leather-like upper part
- Two (2) grey-color jackets with red-color stripe (hat included in a jacket)
- Two (2) brown-color belts with metal-like buckle; sword and dagger sheaths
- One (1) red-color scarf put under belts
- One (1) pair of brown-color pants
- One (1) pair of brown-color forearm gauntlets where hidden blades can be put inside
- One (1) pair of brown-color long buckled boots
- One (1) metal-like long sword
- One (1) metal-like short sword
- Two (2) metal-like hidden blades inside forearm gauntlets
- Six (6) metal-like throwing daggers
- One (1) necklace
- Figure stand with Ezio nameplate and video game logo
- Head Sculpted by GOX (EOM JEA SUNG)
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
- Costume made by Namgung Mijin
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
Release date: end Q3, 2010
Like all living things, humans are bioluminescent (meaning we glow) – We glow brightest during the afternoon. - weird, interesting & funny facts
i’ve been staring at this for like 5 minutes. so.. what. i don’t think people glow. but this is telling me that we actually emit visible light.. especially in the afternoon?? am i reading this right or what
"all living things" plants. when do the plants glow
science side of tumblr pls
I’m not from the science side of tumblr, but here’s the answer anyways:
Basically, all living things are bioluminescent because every living thing has chemical reactions occurring in their cells. The energy created from these chemical reactions physically manifests as light, thus… all living things naturally glow.
However, this glow cannot be seen by the human eye. In fact, the only way they’ve ever captured this light is through special cameras. Using these ultra special cameras, they’ve imaged subjects’ bodies over 24 hour periods. It has been found out that humans emit the most of this glow during the afternoon (about 4 PM), it is the weakest in the morning (about 10 AM), and the brightest light is emitted from the cheeks, neck, and forehead.
The light is about a thousand times weaker than what humans can perceive.
Basically, it’s a side effect of metabolic reactions. It’s been suspected that humans are bioluminescent for years, but they weren’t able to confirm it until recently thanks to technology and a man named Masaki Kobayashi from the Tohoku Institute of Technology.
10/10 time to answer
you are now offiicially from the science side of tumblr.
and thank you
Dolly mail came today!!! Whee!!!
"Don’t fret, John. You were just saying what they all think, but you had the balls to say it to the guy who created the line and has the suits’ ears."
"At least the anon hate seems to have stopped. I wasn’t even disrespectful in how I spoke. I’m not surprised at the reaction though. Disappointed, but not surprised. And I did have one person thank me for speaking honestly. That was really cool."
"And you know what, as for the rest of ‘em? Fuck ‘em!"
"Thanks, Rochelle. You’re my rock."
Mars. In true colour.
Just so you know, a lot of images of Mars which you’ll see have been manipulated. A lot of them have boosted contrast and saturation. So if you’ve ever wondered – images like this one are what Mars actually looks like.
Why does this not have more notes?!?
YOU ARE LITERALLY LOOKING THROUGH THE EYES OF A ROBOT ON ANOTHER FUCKING PLANET
If you don’t think that’s the tightest shit, you can get out of my face.
i wanted to reblog this so that everyone who sees it can realize just how amazing this is. you are looking at a photograph taken on an entirely different planet. an entire world that has been completely untouched by humanity until only recently. no human in the history of mankind has ever look at those rocks, the soil, the mountains, and the sky until now. and until we finally manage to set foot there for the very first time, no human has ever seen mars from this perspective with their own two eyes or feel the texture of the martian soil on the bottom of their boots. this was only possible by creating a robot, an actual robot, and shooting way out of the reaches of earth and with extremely careful calculations, have it safely land and deploy right where they want it. it’s a robot on another planet being controlled 225 million kilometers away, seeing and studying and sending information for us.
this is the sort of thing you would see in science fiction movies that are only a few decades old. what was only imagination and possibilities back then is now all in this photograph. im looking forward to see what happens in the coming decades
I’m so infatuated by this.
225 million kilometers away and we got it on film that blows my mind
This isn’t what the real Mars looks like, the real one’s in 3-D
Your assignment today is to just look at this for at least sixty seconds without a break.